Stylish studio apartment in Eaux-Vives, Geneva
Apartment infoRef: 902000
Located only a few minutes walk from jet d'eau, this newly furnished studio will offer you the perfect accomodation for a stay in Geneva center. Its wide main room is divided into a sleeping area, as well as a living space. The open kitchen leading on the main room is convenient and fully furnished. Discover the lively neighborhood of Eaux-Vives
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
85.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,380.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 160.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 2,790.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- All the apartments of Homenhancement fulfill specific standards: they are all equipped with linen, towels, and kitchen equipment, as well as internet.
- Apartments are no smoking and normally not pet friendly, but exceptions can be made on request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
A beautiful and historical district of Geneva; sometimes called the park district by the locals. You will find there two of the 3 biggest parks of Geneva. You will also find a lot of beautiful buildings of the 19th and beginning of 20th century that are
Amazing studio low-budget with large balcony in Champel, Geneva
42m2 2 guests 1 bed
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.