Amazing studio low-budget with large balcony in Champel, Geneva
Apartment infoRef: 322000
Renovated and well furnished apartment with a large balcony. This apartment offers modern comfort and calm in a green environment with its fully equipped kitchen, large Italian shower and dressing. Public transportation close by gives access to the city center within minutes.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
86.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,408.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 160.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 2,818.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Central Heating
- Bike room in the building
- Restaurants nearby
- Cafes nearby
- Close to recreation area
- Grocery stores nearby
- Elevator / Lift
- Paid parking ( On prior reservation only and subject to availability )
- Underground parking
- Close to bus stop
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
Close to Parc Bertrand and L'Arve river, enjoy greenery and quiet areas, on the distric allows you to enjoy all the advantages of downtown Geneva, while remaining convenient, calm and safe.
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.