Comfortable studio apartment in Eaux-Vives, Geneva
Apartment infoRef: 164000
Located in one of the historical buildings of the Eaux-vives district, this comfortable one bedroom apartment recently renovated and refurnished, offers peace, modernity and tranquility. Moreover, it offers a unique view on the Lake Léman and more particularly, directly on the Geneva’s Water Jet. The decoration has been designed with the help of blue, as well as a touch of green. The kitchen has been equipped and renovated also with modern materials. Both the kitchen and the bedroom have a balcony. The bathroom is equipped with a shower-cabin. In addition to the many parks nearby, you will enjoy strolling on the nearby quay, as well as the brand new Plage des Eaux-Vives, offering sand, pebbles, and green lawns, with your feet in the water.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
98.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,744.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 160.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 3,154.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Laundry room in the building
- Historical building
- Central Heating
- Bike room in the building
- Restaurants nearby
- Close to famous landmark
- Close to recreation area
- Grocery stores nearby
- Nearby the lake
Check in/out & access
- EVVA Airkey
- No wheelchair access
- 1st floor Lift
- Off site parking
- On street parking
- Close to bus stop
- Close to tramway station
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
Rue du Roveray is the last street before you meet the lake. Located in a beautiful historical district of Geneva; sometimes called the parks district by the locals. You will find two of the 3 largest parks in Geneva.
Very nice near the lake 1 bedroom apartment in Eaux-Vives, Geneva
65m2 2 guests 1 bed
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.
Places to visit in Geneva