Furnished Studio 2 Minutes to Bank District
Apartment infoRef: 604000
This beautiful studio that got recently renovated with a brand new kitchen and bathroom.It is located in Plainpalais, an arty and lively district with the university close by. In this street is located the house of the NGOs and many trendy bars are just around the corner.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
82.67 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,314.76 CHF
Cleaning Fee 160.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 2,724.76 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Historical building
- Central Heating
- Restaurants nearby
- Cafes nearby
- Close to famous landmark
- Close to recreation area
- Grocery stores nearby
Check in/out & access
- EVVA Airkey
- No wheelchair access
- 1st floor Lift
- Off site parking
- On street parking
- Close to railway station
- Close to bus stop
- Close to tramway station
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- All the apartments of Homenhancement fulfill specific standards: they are all equipped with linen, towels, and kitchen equipment, as well as internet.
- Apartments are no smoking and normally not pet friendly, but exceptions can be made on request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
The changing district, historically a middle-class district it became with the time a hipster, and art district.
Charming city center double room apartment in Plainpalais, Geneva
100m2 4 guests 2 beds
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.