One bedroom, Pâquis, Genève
Apartment infoRef: 205000
The apartment is located in a calm district, close to shops and convenience stores. Located on the 1st floor, this chic apartments offers a well equipped open kitchen with plenty of storage. A cosy living room area and a very comfortable sized bedroom.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
105.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,940.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 420.00 CHF
Damage insurance 300.00 CHF
Total 3,660.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 75.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Cots available
- Restaurants nearby
- Cafes nearby
Check in/out & access
- Self check-in
- Check in 16:00
- Check out 10:00
- EVVA Airkey
- Weekly housekeeping
- Cooking utensils
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron & ironing board
- Close to tube station
- Close to railway station
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
The most international and lively district of Geneva. It remains also the most practical one for transportation. The train station is located there and the highway to Lausanne or the airport is starting 5 minutes away by car from it.
Charming 1-room apartment in Pâquis, Geneva
40m2 2 guests 1 bed
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.