Studio in Champel
Apartment infoRef: 890000
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
83.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,324.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 160.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 2,734.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Laundry room in the building
- Central Heating
- Bike room in the building
- Close to recreation area
- Wheelchair access possible
- Grocery stores nearby
Check in/out & access
- EVVA Airkey
- Elevator / Lift
- Paid parking ( On prior reservation only and subject to availability )
- Underground parking
- Close to bus stop
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
A safe and modern residential district. It attracts a lot of rich people in Geneva for its safety, greenness and calm. Also, you remain very close to the very center.
Fantastic double room well located apartment in Champel, Geneva
103m2 4 guests 3 beds
Fantastic and fully furnished studio apartment in Champel, Geneva
34m2 2 guests 1 bed
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.