Apartment infoRef: 845000
Contemporary studio of 35 m2, located in a beautiful residence close to all amenities, public transport, shops (Migros de la Gradelle at 5 min. walk) and the Voie Verte. Quiet and bathed in morning light, it is free of any direct vis-à-vis. - Shower room / WC. - Living room with desk area, double bed and large wardrobe. - Integrated kitchen. - Sober and contemporary decoration.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
96.66 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,706.48 CHF
Cleaning Fee 160.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 3,116.48 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- 2 People
- Bed Size 140cm x 200cm
- 1 Bed
- Laundry room in the building
- Eco-friendly building
- Bike room in the building
Check in/out & access
- Check in 16:00
- Check out 10:00
- Modern design
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Elevator / Lift
- Iron & ironing board
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
Beautiful two bedroom apartment luxury in Chêne-Bougeries, Geneva
82m2 4 guests 2 beds
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.
Places to visit in Geneva