Pretty one room apartment low-budget in Charmilles, Geneva
Apartment infoRef: 742000
Splendid furnished 1 bedroom apartment with balcony. It offers large rooms renovated with charm. The apartment is located in a lively neighborhood with all commodities at direct proximity.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
106.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 2,968.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 250.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 3,468.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Laundry room in the building
- Historical building
- Central Heating
- Bike room in the building
- Restaurants nearby
- Cafes nearby
- Close to recreation area
- Grocery stores nearby
Check in/out & access
- EVVA Airkey
- No wheelchair access
- 1st floor Lift
- On street parking
- Close to bus stop
- Close to tramway station
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
A convenient district that blends well transportation access and greenness. 5 minutes from the train station or 10 to the center you enjoy modernity and more access to supermarkets.
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.
Places to visit in Geneva