Fully equipped one bedroom apartment in Eaux-Vives, Geneva
Apartment infoRef: 600000
Apartment on the 6th floor in a beautiful building with elevator. Fully equipped with a kitchen open to the living room. Large separate dressing room and bathroom with shower. Bright room with high ceilings and a view of the lake.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
120.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 3,360.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 420.00 CHF
Damage insurance 300.00 CHF
Total 4,080.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 75.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Historical building
- Central Heating
- Bike room in the building
- Restaurants nearby
- Close to famous landmark
- Close to recreation area
- Grocery stores nearby
- Nearby the lake
Check in/out & access
- EVVA Airkey
- No wheelchair access
- 1st floor Lift
- On street parking
- Close to bus stop
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- ALL the apartments OF Homenhancement fulfill SPECIFIC standards: they are ALL equipped WITH linen, towels, AND kitchen equipment, AS well AS internet.
- Apartments are NO smoking AND normally NOT pet friendly, but exceptions can be made ON request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
One of the historical buildings of Geneva. Made of stone and heavy period ironwork, it has everything to please. Moreover it has an ideal location, very close to the city center and the lake, in the Eaux-vives district.
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.