Well design one room apartment in Charmilles, Geneva
Apartment infoRef: 304000
This apartment features quality fixtures and furnitures, well decorated and fully equipped. Enjoy the calmness of this street even though you are very well connected to the train station and the international organisations.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
110.00 CHF / per night
28 Nights 3,080.00 CHF
Cleaning Fee 250.00 CHF
Damage insurance 250.00 CHF
Total 3,580.00 CHF
Civil Liability (per guest) 60.00 CHF
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- Historical building
- Central Heating
- Restaurants nearby
- Cafes nearby
- Close to recreation area
- Grocery stores nearby
Check in/out & access
- EVVA Airkey
- No wheelchair access
- Elevator / Lift
- Off site parking
- On street parking
- Close to bus stop
- Close to tramway station
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- All the apartments of Homenhancement fulfill specific standards: they are all equipped with linen, towels, and kitchen equipment, as well as internet.
- Apartments are no smoking and normally not pet friendly, but exceptions can be made on request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
Saint Gervais recently became the trendy neighborhood of Geneva.
Very nice apartment with balcony 1-bedroom in Charmilles, Geneva
48m2 2 guests 1 bed
Geneva gives you one of the best quality of life. Multiple green spaces are available to have a leisurly walk. You can eat specialites from almost every country thanks to many restaurants. Many roads are pedestrian and bike friendly . Neighbourhoods are animated with big and small stores, pubs and restaurants. Museums are numerous and not expensive, sometimes gratis. The city has almost every week some musical or cultural event organized.