Very nice one bedroom apartment in Etterbeek, Brussels
Apartment infoRef: 225000
Very nice 1 bedroom flat with good volume. The decoration is of modern style, you will be able to benefit from a kitchen and a bathroom morderne and all equipped.
Why book with us?
Long Term Stay (min. 28 nights)
66.67 EUR / per night
28 Nights 1,866.76 EUR
Cleaning Fee 120.00 EUR
Damage insurance 150.00 EUR
Total 2,136.76 EUR
Accepted payment methods:
No smoking rooms
- 2 People
- Shower over bath
- Restaurants nearby
- Cafes nearby
- Close to famous landmark
- Close to recreation area
Check in/out & access
- Check in 16:00
- Check out 10:00
- EVVA Airkey
- Modern design
- Cooking utensils
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Elevator / Lift
- No Lift
- Close to tube station
- Close to bus stop
How to reserve?
See our easy contactless booking process:
- You select the flat you would like to rent for certain dates and make booking request.
- Homenhancement will respond quickly to your request.
- You will get e-contract to sign and deposit payment details.
- After e-contract is signed and payment is confirmed you will get smart key to enter apartment.
What does apartment contain?
- All the apartments of Homenhancement fulfill specific standards: they are all equipped with linen, towels, and kitchen equipment, as well as internet.
- Apartments are no smoking and normally not pet friendly, but exceptions can be made on request.
What is included in rent price?
- Our pricing is quite transparent.
- All the charges, heating, water, electricity, and internet are included in rent price.
- Homehancement doesn't provide a cleaning service during your stay, only on the check-out. However, on request, we can provide this service to you for an extra fee.
Location on map
A beautiful historical district of Brussels
Brussels, capital of Belgium. It is located in the valley of the Senne River. Full of Art Deco taverns, unique Flemish art, towering Gothic cathedrals, and quaint guild houses. Overflow with activities all year around, discover the parks with blooming flowers, architectural monuments, historic culture and art while filling up on the famous Belgian chocolates and the huge choice of local beers.